- Parents, who are interested to enroll a child at Edugate, have to make an appointment with the principal.
- After the interview, during which we explain the character of the school, school fees and the code of conduct, an application form (if requested by the parents) will be supplied.
- Parents complete the application form, send it back to the school and if necessary, a second interview with the parents and learner(s) will take place.
- The learner/child will have to write an entrance exam to determine the grade level at which to be enrolled.
- A written testimony of behavior and academic performance from the previous school is needed.
- We shall inform the parents in writing if the application is successful or not.
If you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact me in person.